WHO WE ARE
The teachers and staff of Ridgecrest Child Development Center believe that all children are a gift from God. It is our Goal to provide each child enrolled in our center with a safe, loving and Christian environment in which to learn and grow. We would be honored to partner with your family in nurturing and developing your child.
As you look through our website we hope this will help you see who we are. We hope you will stop by for us to give you a tour of our facilities and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.
Shirley Leach - CDC Director
We are currently accepting Applications for K3 - K5 for the 2015-2016 school year. Please contact Ridgecrest CDC at 334-792-8441 for more information.
Ridgecrest CDC offers programs for children ages 6 weeks to K-5. The programs are flexible to meet the needs of the children. Hours of Operations are 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Children ages 6 weeks to 3 years (Three year olds who are not 3 by September 1 of current year)
- A twelve (12) month program is utilized which combines the Wee Learn and A Beka Curricula.
- Weekly schedules and plans for educational activities are available upon request.
- Children will be promoted to the next age group as deemed appropriate by the CDC Director, Curriculum Coordinator and classroom teacher.
Children ages 3-5 years (That age by September 1 of current year)
- A ten (10) month kindergarten program is available for three, four and five year olds. The A Beka curriculum will be used for these classes.
- All three, four and five year olds will be required to be enrolled in his/her age appropriate kindergarten program as well as day care.
- Day care alone is not available for 3, 4 and 5 year olds who are that age by September 1 of current year.
- Additional fees are charged for all kindergarten programs.
- A summer day care program is also available for kindergarten students. Notices concerning summer attendance will be sent home in April giving parents the opportunity to choose summer care for their child. Learning activities will continue but the schedule will be less structured than the school year program.
Thank you for your interest in Ridgecrest Child Development Center. Children are accepted into the CDC on a first come first serve basis. To increase your chances of enrollment please place your child on the waiting list as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the wait list, need to update your information or you would like to check your status on the waiting list please give us a call at 334-792-8441 or email us at
Click on FACTS logo to register for your online account.